Transformative healing journey
Are you ready to uncover your hidden gems and step into the light of your being?
But do you still feel held back by pain, fears, doubts or lack of energy?
Or are you ready to jump but you lack direction or a deeper trust in the goodness of life?
It is Time to spread your wings!
No matter what your stories are, you can learn to move beyond and dream your world into being.
By journeying to your most fundamental wound, you dive to the root of recurrent challenges and patterns in your life, relationships, health or work.
Healing the core wound brings about major shifts in once life!
Once your system starts to regain its balance, you can now start to rewrite your stories,
letting go of old beliefs that keep you in the loop of suffering.
Transformation is like shedding skins, letting go of what no longer serves you to reveal that what you are.
As you start to drink from the elixir of life, you start remembering your gifts.
What comes naturally to you, once you step out of your own way?
How can you share these gifts with the world?
Imagine a life with more ease, loving relationships, abundace, meaning and vitality.
Excited to embark on a transformative healing journey together?
- This is for you if feel the longing to step into the light and respond to the calling of your soul.
- This is for you if you feel committed to your healing journey and know there is something greater awaiting you.
- This is for you if you want to open up to the magic and wonders of life.
- This is not for you if you are looking for a quick fix.
- This is not for you if you are looking for a therapist to save you or heal you.
- This is not for you if you cannot make time or commit to your journey.
- Heal the wounds of the past
- Restore your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Engage in loving relationships
- Uncover your hidden gems
- Share your gifts with the world
Every moment can be the best moment of your life…if you start living it.
Who am I?
I’d like to start by quoting my mother: “jouw weg liep over rozen en doornen, maar je komt er telkens zo stralend uit.”
She recognises, as our ancestors do; that the phoenix rises from the ashes.
For me this process of dying and being reborn reveals the essence of (my) life.
Letting go of all I am not, and remembering that what I truly am.
And “that”, whatever names I could give it, can never die nor be reborn, It simply IS.
“Inside all of us resides a power, a light, that is stronger then any fear, a power that is life, that which can create and dream a new world into being”
I have been touching peoples hearts since I was a teenager. I continue to do so professionally using different tools and practices.
I love to tap into the wisdom of the field and let myself be guided, inviting people to embody the divine light we are.
Training and education
- My most important teachers are life, my body, connections with others, nature and the field.
- Body&mind language coaching & training
- Akasha Reading
- Energy healing
- Shamanic soul retrieval